RogerFraser
Site Admin

Lion in the tent!!!

Post by RogerFraser »

https://www.facebook.com/transafricatou ... 5971829908

Trans Africa Self Drive Adventures and Tours
23h ·
Lion in the tent!!!
And this is why we don't do camping with ground tents in Mabuasehube. Scruffy doing what he does best...
I met these guys at the gate shortly after this encounter. Never a dull moment in Mabua.
Video credit - Moving Pictures Africa

Richprins
Committee Member

Re: Lion in the tent!!!

Post by Richprins »

:shock: :shock:

I wonder if it is not a tame one, Rog? -O-

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Peter Betts

Post by Peter Betts »

Richprins wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:30 pm :shock: :shock:

You Dont get Tame lions in the REAL bush as they are now fed by the increasing number of Neanderthals (Not these innocent well behaved 2 guys) that go there and feed Lions and they now are very brave for the wrong reasons so when visitors like these guys and Jane and myself will SADLY have to experience fenced camps in the future ala Tsendze and Shingwedzi and Nossob) because the wrong type of visitor has found these wonderful places > It was never like this 10 years ago >> Brandy & Coke Brigade stay at home and rather go to Warmbaths in your 7 litre chipped Ford Bakkie @#$ @#$ @#$ @#$ 0= 0= 0= 0- 0- 0- 0-

harrys

Post by harrys »

Peter Betts wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:43 am
Richprins wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:30 pm :shock: :shock:

You Dont get Tame lions in the REAL bush as they are now fed by the increasing number of Neanderthals (Not these innocent well behaved 2 guys) that go there and feed Lions and they now are very brave for the wrong reasons so when visitors like these guys and Jane and myself will SADLY have to experience fenced camps in the future ala Tsendze and Shingwedzi and Nossob) because the wrong type of visitor has found these wonderful places > It was never like this 10 years ago >> Brandy & Coke Brigade stay at home and rather go to Warmbaths in your 7 litre chipped Ford Bakkie @#$ @#$ @#$ @#$ 0= 0= 0= 0- 0- 0- 0-
Peter leave Warmbaths out of this, good people live here and we love the the bush just as much as you 0'

KTP: Twee Rivieren 12 to 13 May
KNP: May be one day again??
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

lol

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

The wild animals get too accustomed to cars and people and know that they have nothing to fear from them. This lion was very young and thus still very curious and wanting to play.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Peter Betts

Post by Peter Betts »

Sorry Harry >. make it Badplaas then 0/* 0/* 0/* 0/* I wasnt referring to the Nice residents of Warm Baths but rather the undesirable visitors at the resort which just happens to be there
Last edited by Peter Betts on Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Betts

Post by Peter Betts »

Lisbeth wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:55 am The wild animals get too accustomed to cars and people and know that they have nothing to fear from them. This lion was very young and thus still very curious and wanting to play.
Very FEW cars in Mabuasuhube unlike Kruger>> its 100% the feeding of the lions by Morons..not these 2 guys but those before them who would rather be/should rather be making human castles in the Swimming pool at 9am complete with a glass of Brandy and Coke in hand making a lot of noise

Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel »

Seriously... what are people thinking feeding wild animals in the first place. But predators even? That is totally insane. Even the dumbest one must understand that they are creating a potentially very dangerous animal by that because once the animal is accustomed to people feeding them, they will demand it at some point. And that could end up very ugly for both human and animal. O/

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
Peter Betts

Post by Peter Betts »

Mel wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:30 am Seriously... what are people thinking feeding wild animals in the first place. But predators even? That is totally insane. Even the dumbest one must understand that they are creating a potentially very dangerous animal by that because once the animal is accustomed to people feeding them, they will demand it at some point. And that could end up very ugly for both human and animal. O/
They dont care they are long gone home leaving the 'familiar' Lions to cause havoc with genuine nature loving tourists >> these are the same Idiots that collect firewood in a wood scarce area , Camp illegally at the water Troughs and Throw their rubbish bags into the Long Drop toilets (We are all meant to take out all our Rubbish at the end of our stay) O/ O/ O/

Return to “In the News”