Re: Dimwits Bateleur 2017 - The Shining

Post by Flutterby »

If you want a job done properly get a woman to do it!! ^0^

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

:yes:

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Flutterby wrote:If you want a job done properly get a woman to do it!! ^0^
Tried that with Dwarf! =O: =O: =O:

Ok, no more calls, so they should be OK, and Sprockwit is also taking leave! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

It is ridiculously hot here at shing/shining. The Great War of Supper 4 October 2017 is unfolding, as the bastards leachy and Robert and someone else refuse to join our preciously-prepared potjie. But the Aliens and Dimwits are sticking to the script. Dwarf is easy prey for the enemy. We shall see. Will report.

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
nan

Post by nan »

ready 0()

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

And Aliens saw a swarm of pelicans north of camp, he says...he thought white vultures, so O**

Ok, chaos now, Little aliens looking good! \O

Ratel

Post by Ratel »

I sense there will be pictures of food 0()

RobertT

Post by RobertT »

Ratel wrote:I sense there will be pictures of food 0()
Not with RP's Aponi phone. RP was given the phone just so he can feel part of civilization, but phone actually doesn't work. =O: =O:

RobertT

Post by RobertT »

Richprins wrote:It is ridiculously hot here at shing/shining. The Great War of Supper 4 October 2017 is unfolding, as the bastards leachy and Robert and someone else refuse to join our preciously-prepared potjie. But the Aliens and Dimwits are sticking to the script. Dwarf is easy prey for the enemy. We shall see. Will report.
I have mentioned many times RP, I do not do vegetables in park, then you try give me vegetable stew and wonder why we don't accept the invite. 0*\ 0*\ O** O**

Sprocky

Post by Sprocky »

Time for me to report back.

Rob and Leach, I don't blame you for not accepting the invite. After being with Richwit for a short while on Tuesday, this trip is clearly heading south... 0*\

Anyways, I was to meet Richwit and the rest of his Dimwits at 08h00 at the Phalaborwa gate on Tuesday. Needless to say, there was no sigm of them. They also said that they should be at Mopani around 10h00. I then took a slow drive, popped in at Sable Dam and spent a good amount of time at a sighting. Once on the road and heading to Mopani, I phoned the Richwit. Believe it or not, they were on their way to the second bottle store, as the first one didn't have enough stock for them. :-? The only way to get some speed out of them was to tell them about the sighting, but they still cleared the shelves in all the bottle stores before working their way to the gate.

Well, they finally arrived at Mopani just as I was about to head back home. I ended up being forced to have a few G&T's with them and listening to endless ramble about "their sighting" that I just so happened to inform them about. :O^

Seriously though, it was quite a pleasant get together at Mopani. I just hope they survive the entire trip.

Now to set the bench mark for sightings on the trip, lets see if they can keep the standard up...
20171003_0009.jpg
20171003_0009.jpg (399.79 KiB) Viewed 281 times

Sometimes it’s not until you don’t see what you want to see, that you truly open your eyes.

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”