Its a WILD life....

Tell us about your interesting Wildlife Experiences
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Re: Its a WILD life....

Post by Lisbeth »

Women are also wearing trousers/shorts :twisted:

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Inyati

Post by Inyati »

Richprins wrote:Ja, Fattie! Sounds like you spend a lot of time in Sabie sands! :shock:

Good priorities from the mom there! ^Q^

You ladies can be so glad you don't have to worry about zips when doing your business! :X:

Found a pic replicating my earlier conundrum! ..0..

Boon got excited!!

If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people.
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

It's not the actual incident, Fats....it's off the internet... 0*\

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Inyati

Post by Inyati »

Richprins wrote:It's not the actual incident, Fats....it's off the internet... 0*\
My bad!!! O** O** O**

Looks like an ok pair of legs though....

RobertT

Post by RobertT »

Inyati wrote:
Richprins wrote:It's not the actual incident, Fats....it's off the internet... 0*\
My bad!!! O** O** O**

Looks like an ok pair of legs though....
Its ok, Inyati, if you check most of RP's trip reports and posts, you will notice it is difficult to distinguish between his fantasies and realities. So is easy to get it wrong. I think he smokes stuff sideways --00-- --00-- =O: =O:

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Ja, if you look at Robert's trip reports...wait, there aren't any! =O:

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Inyati

Post by Inyati »

You boys need some help, RP more than most....

RobertT

Post by RobertT »

Richprins wrote:Ja, if you look at Robert's trip reports...wait, there aren't any! =O:
=O: =O: Thought I had one, but when I checked they were all your pics I uploaded. =O: =O:

Inyati

Post by Inyati »

Friday Funny....
0/* 0/*
When we were at Marloth Park last year December we were in a unit that had plenty warthog coming through each day. Dude (Our Son), didn't like them too much and started naming them Naughty Piggies... :-0 The naughty piggies were a little bit of an irritation, because we would be sitting peacefully at the pool, when Dude would suddenly have a "vloer moer" and then the naughty piggies would appear... ..0.. So while i was in the pool, admiring SO's latest bikini, dude would scream and I would need to go sort out the naughty piggies.... 0*\ I found that splashing them with cold water helped a little at first, so always had a jug of water close by. But then they got used to it, and basically couldn't care less if i wet them or not... -O-
So I moved on to thowing small stones at their backsides, and they would scamper off... Unit, I obviously picked on the leader of the pack. I was just struting my stuff, telling Dude how amazing I am at keeping him safe from the naughty piggies, and SO was giving me admiring glances, when this monster arrived... I pelted him with a little stone and next thing I found myself scampering into the pool, with Naughty piggie hot on my heels.... O/ O/ O/ I was "stuck" in the pool for about 20minutes, as the beast wouldn't let me out the pool!!! @#$ @#$ @#$
By this time, SO had covered up the bikini, and her and dude were falling down laughing so much, while I was trying my best to pretend I wasn't scared from the NP....
Finally he went away, and I returned to the house, with a very deflated chest... SO and dude didn't stop snickering evertime a NP visited again!!! -O-

nan

Post by nan »

I certainly would have done the same... laugh ... =O: =O: =O:

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/

Return to “Tales of Wildlife Experiences & Animal Behaviour”