Corruption in the Booking System - Yes or No

Discussions on Kruger of a General Nature
RobertT

Re: Corruption in the Booking System - Yes or No

Post by RobertT »

Valandrich wrote:This happens the world over from time to time with all businesses.........., nothing is perfect all the time. That is life!!!!!

However did they not get on the case as soon as you posted your complaint? Isn't it now fixed?

Sorry to be "doff" but I don't understand what you are still complaining about.

Is it too much to ask that credit is given where credit is due?

Maybe I am missing your agenda? \O
Did I miss something, Alf was wanting to book accomodation that he saw available, I don't believe he managed to book it. If it was me, I would not be happy as it is not fixed as far as I am concerned as I would not have the accomodation that was being advertised that I was after. Give me the accomodation and I would say, yes you fixed my problem caused by the glitch in your booking system.

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Welcome to thunderdome, Val! Thanks for your input, debate is debate and we don't play the player, rather the ball. This stuff is serious,? 0/0

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Alf

Post by Alf »

Valandrich wrote:
Richprins wrote:I don't book online, is there an option somewhere there to register a complaint?

Like editor@sanparks.org ? -O-
Richard if you look at the bottom right on each page of the SANParks website, there is an option to report issues..............simple!!!!

There is also the option to email customercare@sanparks.org for complaints or compliments.

Hope that helps.

It's been nice chatting to you all, and maybe I will hear from Alf sometime.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. O0
Good morning Valandrich,

I'm very glad they could fix the glitches in the system so quickly but it didn't help me because I'm still without any accommodation.

To explain the process once again so everyone can understand my frustration.

I've been checking the availability sheets on an hourly basis for the last few weeks. Nothing came open for 15 and 16 July. That morning i got very excited when i saw the accommodation for those days and couldn't wait for 7:30am when telephone bookings open.

Then I phoned a satellite office where the person told me there's nothing on those days and that confused me as a was still refreshing the page and still saw those accommodation available.

Then I thought let me phone head office and that person told me the same...... But I could still see the same accommodation that's available on my side.

Then I followed the process to register to try and book it online without any success.

The frustration just kept building up. Shouldn't the process be simple when trying to book accommodation -O-

This corruption in the booking system comes to mind immediately and you wonder how many people tried booking the same accommodation only to discover the same answers.

So if I didn't complain on their forum, how long would've it taken them to realize the faults in the system -O-

It's their main streamline of income. Surely they should pick up glitches before i do. Those accommodation showed available from 6am until 10 or 11am. Surely if those people working for samparks get 20 calls in 30 minutes requesting the same accommodation then they should realize something is wrong and report it

I hope i have answered some of your questions and I hope you understand my frustration better now

Next trip to the bush??

Let me think......................
Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Should we lock this topic now? :twisted: --00--

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

=O: =O: =O:

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

=O: =O: =O: =O:

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Alf

Post by Alf »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:-0 :-0 :-0 :-0

Next trip to the bush??

PennyinSA

Post by PennyinSA »

EISH - WATS in full flow AGAIN!

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Online Reservations Bookings Periods

In the past, the Online Bookings period enabled bookings to be made a fixed 11 months in advance. We are now attempting to increase the period to the online bookings client, while bringing our site up to international standards and keeping in line with our business rules.
Booking Period Timetable

The highlighted row is the bookings period that is currently in effect.
Reservation offices open: Online bookings open: End of booking period:
1 June 2017.................. 2 June 2017.................31 May 2018
25 July 2017 ....................26 July 2017..................31 July 2018
1 September 2017.............. 2 September 2017..........31 August 2018
23 October 2017................24 October 2017 ............31 October 2018
Please note:

The bookings periods, as indicated above, are subject to change without notice and are dynamic. Please confirm the periods prior to making any bookings desicions.

https://www.sanparks.org/tourism/reserv ... eriods.php

What does this mean? :-? :o0ps:

Alf

Post by Alf »

More technical difficulties :-0 O**

Next trip to the bush??

Return to “Kruger Information & General Discussion Forum”