Browns in Kruger October 2017

Dindingwe

Re: Browns in Kruger October 2017

Post by Dindingwe »

Thanks for sharing your travel report and nice pics.

I am amazed by the number of predators that you saw, especially Leopards. When I see one during a visit, I am content.

Ratel

Post by Ratel »

Wow!! My teeth are hanging out just looking at your Leopard pictures. You mst have all been pretty chuffed you decided to go out for one more drive! \O :-0

If I make it back to Kruger again I will definitely be asking you where this 100m Leopard hot-spot is. ;-)

We chased bush babies around camp in Etoash NP a few years ago so I appreciate your frustration and also admire your photo! X#X

Thanks for taking the time to write this TT. Your pictures were excellent and the narration entertaining as always.
:ty:

PJL

Post by PJL »

Some more great cat sightings - well done to the kids for their spotting ^Q^ ^Q^
Mine seem to zone out rather quickly these days O/

Hope your next trip won't have any illness dramas! Thanks for sharing this one with us all X#X

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Flutterby wrote:Wow, more great leopard sightings!! ^Q^ ^Q^ Just sorry you guys were all feeling so horrible...not nice when you're in Kruger! :no: But you had great sightings and can remember it through the pics! \O Thanks for sharing. ;-)
Thanks for your TT support across the board Flutts ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Richprins wrote:What exquisite leopard specimens as a "farewell"! ^Q^

I think the first one is a male! :yes:

Ja, the wife is at least getting practice driving the bakkie now, with your emergencies! \O

Thanks for a great report as always, Boet! X#X X#X X#X
The Cow is quickly taking a liking to my bakkie :twisted: Thanks RP X#X

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Mel wrote:Thanks for sharing your trip with us again, BC! X#X

Just a shame that you weren't able to enjoy it to the full. Hopefully next time there will be no dramas whatsoever.
Would make a nice change ^Q^
Thanks Mel \O Yes, the H & N flu thing stuffed the trip up for me personally as one reaches a stage where "your own bed" is calling when sick X#X

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

ExFmem wrote:I would have considered this a GREAT trip (except for the flu :-( ) - you really know Kruger, inch by inch. ^Q^ ^Q^ O:V

Love the hornbill eyelashes, and of course the totally regal leopard pics. Imagine how fabulous your photos would be if you didn't just have a "point and shoot" variety O** O** NOT! They are really beautiful captures - you all seem to know your craft well.

As always, thanks for taking us along on another VERY eventful holiday ^Q^ ^Q^ O\/ O\/ O\/
Thanks ExFmem \O It wasn't the best trip for us all round and we normally also do better sighting wise in October -O- Looking back though, some of the sightings were ok, so maybe I expected too much due to previous October trips :O^

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

harrys wrote:Wonderful Leopard and Lion sightings ^Q^ ^Q^ some other sightings where just as good but I think being in Kruger is always cool ^Q^ O:V

Just not so nice when your'e not feeling well :O^

Thanks for a wonderful TR O/\ O:V X#X X#X
Thanks Harry X#X Ja, just being in Kruger is good enough, but when sick one starts to eventually want their own house which I think is the reason I didn't enjoy it as much as I normally do ..0..

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

RogerFraser wrote:^Q^ ^Q^ Wow and wow .You really have the luck with the Leopards . O\/

Pity that the fever made you all feel so badly . :-(

X#X :yes: Enjoyed the TR BC ,thanx for sharing \O
Thanks Roger \O We weren't as successful this October with leopard, but we eventually ended up with 10, however last October we found 23 in the same timeframe, so maybe my expectations were over the top O** Agreed, the fever thing made the days seem rather "long"

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Lisbeth wrote:Two more leopards :shock: :shock:

That flu was an ugly beast and ruined your trip, but thank you for telling us about your sightings all the same and making us all :-0 :-0 over all the leopards that you saw ;-)
Thanks Lisbeth \O I didn't know much about this pig/bird flu thing until this trip, but correct, it's an "ugly beast" =O:

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”