Lower Sabie Rest Camp

Information & Discussion on the Camps of Kruger
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Re: State of the tents at lower Sabie

Post by Lisbeth »

I have found out lately that certain people do not notice disorder, things that do not work, straps, dirt etc. It is not in their DNA.....or lacking in their education if they have one.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
RobertT

Post by RobertT »

Think it is more we have just become making excuses for bad service/maintenance etc. as soon as someone complains you have all the people "it is in bush" "you are there for animals" " must just be grateful you are there" " money is needed for poaching ( this one really is crazy, these are totally different budgets and companies and public are throwing huge money at poaching it has become a business on its own, wonder what Sanparks will do once poaching stops and that revenue dries up.)

We are accepting these things more and more in our daily lives, robots out, electricity interruptions, water problems,crime , road manners and behavior. It is becoming the norm.

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

RobertT wrote:Think it is more we have just become making excuses for bad service/maintenance etc. as soon as someone complains you have all the people "it is in bush" "you are there for animals" " must just be grateful you are there" " money is needed for poaching ( this one really is crazy, these are totally different budgets and companies and public are throwing huge money at poaching it has become a business on its own, wonder what Sanparks will do once poaching stops and that revenue dries up.)

We are accepting these things more and more in our daily lives, robots out, electricity interruptions, water problems,crime , road manners and behavior. It is becoming the norm.
I am afraid that it is true :yes:

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

True, Rob! :-(

But we will keep fighting, and who knows - proper people may be in charge at the top in a couple of years! ;-)

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

The usual optimist \O lol

Bushcraft

Re: Lower Sabie Rest Camp

Post by Bushcraft »

I see Lower Sabie are offering a FU4V and a FU4P. 1 of for each and at different prices :-?

To my knowledge there's only 2 x 4 sleeper units with toilets at Lower Sabie and they are both identical and they are next to each other and both used to be FU4V's right next to Keartland guest house :-?

Does anyone know what's up with this -O-

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

There are 4 sleeper units in the "dormitory" section which have no bathrooms.

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Flutterby wrote:There are 4 sleeper units in the "dormitory" section which have no bathrooms.
Yes, but these 4 sleeper units have toilets. I see there are no more EH5's in the dormitory section either :-?

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

:-? -O-

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

From what I can make out.

The FU4V and FU4P are the same - same pics etc, hence I don't understand the price difference -O- and the EH5's are now all EH4's :-?

Return to “Camps of Kruger”