Ezemvelo Payment Issues

Information and Discussion on Ezemvelo KZN Management Issues
Bushcraft

Ezemvelo Payment Issues

Post by Bushcraft »

We visit Imfolozi every year over the long weekend in June. I booked for this year June last year and paid.

Unfortunately the Ezemvelo policy dictates 100% payment up front.

We have been forced to cancel this year due to urgent money issues.

In the small print they state 10% will be charged on the total amount for any cancellation done more than 45 days prior to arrival, so even if you book now for next year, pay and then cancel 2 days later, you will be charged 10% of the total amount.

I don’t have a major issue with this, due the “handling fees”, etc on their side, however it is rather excessive if your total amount is R7000 plus as ours was, so R700 plus in “handing fees”

The major issue I have is that we cancelled 3 weeks ago and still haven’t been refunded. Next week Thursday will be 4 weeks. We have phoned 5 times and sent 4 emails with little feedback until today when the Cow started to threaten them.

Supposedly the CFO is has been away and only returns next week Tuesday and supposedly only the CFO can authorize refunds 0-

This run around has put us off Ezemvelo parks. O/

Watch out if you want to cancel with Ezemvelo as you will fight to get your money paid back @#$

Does anyone have David Mabunda’s new Ezemvelo email address. :evil:

BTW, they also closed today at 11am, but refused to answer calls from 10:35am O/

Return to “Ezemvelo KZN Management Issues”