Cape Town and around *

nan

Re: Cape Town and around

Post by nan »

Tonight, we have a braai and again a beautiful bunch of friends O/\
even Mel, who called this day is invited, but they can't come ... unfortunately -O-
The first discussion is about the new Monty's leather steering wheel, all men ... and even women are in the garage O**
Ah ! Monty, you would moves crowds ;-)

Image \O

And all has an end, I have to prepare my luggage, return is imminent, after 5 weeks in South Africa, it is not obvious to return... inside in winter (read Europe), snow, short days, cold and even very cold :-(
Michele makes me a fabulous proposal leave some business in Cape Town, and bring them to Twee Rivieren during their next trip. This is how a bag and a "kitchen" ... are waiting for me in the desert =O:
I will not need to buy everything for the kitchen and I will be able to carry ... ?... for my guests. With 20 kg baggage allowance is very easy to exceeded 0'
Thank you Michele ^Q^
I've already found a few kg to put in the suitcase ^0^ =O:

THE END

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
Michele Nel

Re: Cape Town and around

Post by Michele Nel »

Ah thanks Nan...you have done a marvellous job here ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ...did we really go to all those places and did it really rain so hard and so much ?????? :shock:
What a wonderful time we had...and we will do it again sometime but sadly not in March. No I won't be at the cricket..we have a wedding coming up and my house will be chock-a -block with family from far and wide. It is this wedding that is keeping me from forums and writing trip reports .....but wedding invites etc etc have to be done . :)
And what wonderful travel partners I have ...they very kindly cooked up a storm in the kitchen and left me to play with my camera....

Cheers Everybody...:) X#X

Return to “Travel Tales of Western Cape Parks”