the dream... at last

Mel
Global Moderator

Re: the dream... at last

Post by Mel »

WOW, nan, you and Michele seemed to have travelled almost exactly the route that I had put together as an alternative to the Kgalagadi some years ago. Obviously, we still haven't realized it but seeing your photos is a good incentive. The scenery looks quite different, almost like a lost soul but very charming at the same time.

Very lucky with the whales and the wild horses O/\

Is it possible that Micheles cares more for chicken and you for the "bad" meat (pork, beef, lamb)? O**

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
Michele Nel

Post by Michele Nel »

Oh wow Nan..such lovely memories again i really need to go through my photos again. I rushed off to New Zealand after our Nam trip and I don't think I ever fully digested them all. Thank you for taking me down that road again.....that very long road from Luderitz to Sperrgebiet ..over 700km in one go if I remember correctly .The journey along the Namibian roads are never boring though..always beautiful vistas. :)

Michele Nel

Post by Michele Nel »

Mel wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm WOW, nan, you and Michele seemed to have travelled almost exactly the route that I had put together as an alternative to the Kgalagadi some years ago. Obviously, we still haven't realized it but seeing your photos is a good incentive. The scenery looks quite different, almost like a lost soul but very charming at the same time.

Is it possible that Micheles cares more for chicken and you for the "bad" meat (pork, beef, lamb)? O**

Michele only cares for chicken..and after a while I don't even care for that either. I'm more of a veggie/saladie and fruity kind of person lol
You need to do Namibia Mel..it is beautiful. So many different places to visit...totally different to SA. Do it !!!!! :-)

nan

Post by nan »

Richprins wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:27 am Good gravy, nana! What unusual stuff again! O\/

Thanks for the map...I was thinking of Henties when I said we had stayed at Luderitz... O-/ :o0ps:

I LOVE the ostrich with tea! =O:

So clever.

Not very big portions...you two are cheap dates! :twisted:

0()
pleasure for the map :yes:
not big portion.... but you don't know how many portions 0'
yes, the Ostrich was a bit like you after the brewers =O: --00--
thank you 0/0

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
nan

Post by nan »

thank you Flutts and Liz 0/0
yes magnificent vistas with lot of sand and horses once again O/\

nan

Post by nan »

Mel wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm WOW, nan, you and Michele seemed to have travelled almost exactly the route that I had put together as an alternative to the Kgalagadi some years ago. Obviously, we still haven't realized it but seeing your photos is a good incentive. The scenery looks quite different, almost like a lost soul but very charming at the same time.

yes it's me with BAD meat 0' lol and vegetable too :yes:
the Dolphins were not so big has whales are ;-)
but Horses were O\/

a nice route indeed choosed by Michele O/\ , you have to go, people are charming, accomodations too and you can manage with or without kitchen, there is alwas a solution :yes:
thank you 0/0

nan

Post by nan »

Michele Nel wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:55 pm Oh wow Nan..such lovely memories again i really need to go through my photos again. I rushed off to New Zealand after our Nam trip and I don't think I ever fully digested them all. Thank you for taking me down that road again.....that very long road from Luderitz to Sperrgebiet ..over 700km in one go if I remember correctly .The journey along the Namibian roads are never boring though..always beautiful vistas. :)
yes, you must go in your pictures... maybe you will have some to post here :yes:
lomg way... but long beautiful way, not boring at all O/\
thank you 0/0

nan

Post by nan »

Michele Nel wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Michele only cares for chicken..and after a while I don't even care for that either. I'm more of a veggie/saladie and fruity kind of person lol
You need to do Namibia Mel..it is beautiful. So many different places to visit...totally different to SA. Do it !!!!! :-)
you are so right... go Mel... got to Namibia \O

nan

Post by nan »

Will post tonight the last episode of this TT 0*\
I started to write Kgalagadi in French, I don't know yet if I would like to translate in English... maybe you will can have a look in my french blog... why not :-?
I realy don't know yet......................
Last edited by nan on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nan

Post by nan »

13.3.2017 Sperrgebiet to Cape Town

A long way are waiting for us

Image we are still searching lol

Image Lanner Falcon

Image Quiver Tree/Aloe dichotoma, again, sorry love them

Image Spike-heeled Lark :-? :o0ps: