/Ai/Ais-Richtersveld April 2015

Mel
Global Moderator

Re: /Ai/Ais-Richtersveld April 2015

Post by Mel »

Although I find Richtersveld extremely interesting and the scenery looking like something from out of this world
(and Mr Win's photos are an extraordinary testimony to that), I don't think we'll ever share some of our precious
time in the KTP :o0ps: It would have to be a trip where we cannot get into the KTP and doing Augrabies and this
instead...

I know you did that hiking trail because you mentioned it before, but seeing those photos I'll repeat that I think it's
quite a feat to accomplish! So, hats off. ^Q^

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences and stunning photos here. O0

Will tag on the KTP episode now. lol

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Gorgeous landscape photos ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Pumbaa

Post by Pumbaa »

Those Fish River Canyon shots are simply breathtaking and also love the shots of your latest episode with all the trees ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Simply magnificent, Bushveld Jock :ty:

PuMbAa

Please visit our website: www.photomaniacs.de
Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

More beautiful vistas! \O

My friend who did the hike is 55 years old....she puts us younger people to shame with her energy! :o0ps:

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Think I was at that border post once...Keetmanshoop to Upington? O-/

More Fabulous pics! 0()

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Bushveld Jock

Post by Bushveld Jock »

Mel wrote:Although I find Richtersveld extremely interesting and the scenery looking like something from out of this world
(and Mr Win's photos are an extraordinary testimony to that), I don't think we'll ever share some of our precious
time in the KTP :o0ps: It would have to be a trip where we cannot get into the KTP and doing Augrabies and this
instead...

I know you did that hiking trail because you mentioned it before, but seeing those photos I'll repeat that I think it's
quite a feat to accomplish! So, hats off. ^Q^

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences and stunning photos here. O0

Will tag on the KTP episode now. lol
That's why we do it every 9 years Mel. Can't wait to take much longer leave without missing out on KTP. Still need to do more of the Cape and hope you enjoy your Addo trip as much as the KTP one. \O
Lisbeth wrote:Gorgeous landscape photos ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^
:ty: Always some thing interesting to see a barren landscapes that makes me go back and back again to Namibia.
Pumbaa wrote:Those Fish River Canyon shots are simply breathtaking and also love the shots of your latest episode with all the trees ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Simply magnificent, Bushveld Jock :ty:
:ty: Pumbaa. Its amazing to see not much in terms of landscape while driving to the lookout and then suddenly the beautiful canyon. O/\ O/\ O/\

Kgalagadi: Dec 2015
KNP Maroela, Shingwedzi & Pretoriuskop: March 2016
Bushveld Jock

Post by Bushveld Jock »

Flutterby wrote:More beautiful vistas! \O

My friend who did the hike is 55 years old....she puts us younger people to shame with her energy! :o0ps:
:ty: for the wonderful comments.

Maybe the secret is not to stop doing all the activities. The moment you sit for to long just driving on holidays it becomes too difficult to take up long walks. Wish I had her energy. \O

Bushveld Jock

Post by Bushveld Jock »

Richprins wrote:^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Think I was at that border post once...Keetmanshoop to Upington? O-/

More Fabulous pics! 0()
:ty:

RP was it the one along the gravel road and then pass Hakskeen pan. The one to Upington along the tar is Ariams vlei / Nakop. Haven't been to that one for years. Last time in 2004. Nowadays I try out the border post with gravel roads leading to them. Far less busy and usually the only ones that arrives, except for the one guy with a hand gun that they did not want to let through the border post. :twisted: lol lol lol

Return to “Travel Tales of other South African National Parks”