A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE VIDEO CLIPS OVER THE YEARS. *

steamtrainfan

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE VIDEO CLIPS OVER THE YEARS. *

Post by steamtrainfan »

COMING SOON.

I would like to share some of my favourite video clips with all the mites. I know that I have posted photos on a TT but somehow a video seems to bring it all to life.

Faith is the bird that feels the light while the dawn is still dark. Author unknown.
steamtrainfan

Re: A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE VIDEO CLIPS OVER THE YEARS.

Post by steamtrainfan »

An ellie gives a game viewing truck a hard time.

Please do not forget to up the video quality by clicking on the wheel icon on the bottom line. Going to 360 gives one a much better picture.

Faith is the bird that feels the light while the dawn is still dark. Author unknown.
steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

Thanks very much Toko and nan.

Flutterby, hope that you have managed to get the video to play.

Thanks very much B.C.. My BEEEEG problem with these game viewing trucks is that they will do anything for their customers in order to get a bigger tip. This ellie is the same one that up ended a car a while ago - pictures where in the papers. He is distinguishing mark is he has no tail. If we see him we keep well away.

steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

My second clip features a giraffe drinking at Ratlhogo Hide, A hippo doing his toilet, we venture a bit too close to a rhino mommy and her youngster and then a herd of elephant with a very young guy trying to keep up with the herd.

steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

Lion roaring and walking in front of car and ellies playing in water and mud.

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Finally got to see the first vid...and the others!! We've also come across that ellie (I think his name is Amarula), but he must have been very tired that day 'cos he was sleeping with his head resting on some branches! =O:

Great one of the lion roaring and the ellies in the water are too cute!!! =O: \O

steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

Hi Mel. Thanks very much for your lovely comments. We are so pleased you have now managed to see them all.

Hi nan - Always a pleasure to read your comments.

Hi Flutterby - You are correct - his name is Amarula - I just could not remember it. :o0ps:
Flutterby wrote:he must have been very tired that day 'cos he was sleeping with his head resting on some branches!
My goodness - you were lucky =O: =O: =O:

steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

Video number 4.

Who cannot resist videoing a secretary bird strutting his stuff in front of some admirers, a big male lion crosses the road and lies down in a nice clear spot, yellow billed or great egret fishing at Ratlhogo Hide, two yellow billed ducks bums up scratching for food at Ratlhogo Hide, two giraffe greeting each other in beautifully lit grass and two secretary birds in their nest on top of a tree.

steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

Thanks very much Mel, nan and B.C. for your lovely comments.

VIDEO No 5.

An elephant in lovely light and setting. The photo Joan took here won her second prize in a photo competition run by The Pretoria News. A brown hyaena trots by, kori bustard and a very rare sight in Pilanesberg - buffalo. This scene at Tlou Dams.

steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

Thanks very much B.C.

VIDEO No 6.
Baboon, read R.P., on roof of restaurant and fish eagle mating.

Return to “Travel Tales of Pilanesberg Game Reserve”