A late Kgalagadi TR

Mel
Global Moderator

Re: A late Kgalagadi TR

Post by Mel »

That dassie is still on my wish list. I probably wouldn't even recognize it because I cannot measure its shape against the KTP landscape lol

Honey badger as practically the last sighting is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for sharing your pix with us ^Q^

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
PRWIN

Re: A late Kgalagadi TR

Post by PRWIN »

Richprins wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:31 am Enough on the last day to make a whole trip! :shock: ^Q^

Dassie!? :shock:

And badger! O/\

Thanks for a breathtaking report, with your special photos, as always, Peter!

:ty: X#X
Thanks RP
Lisbeth wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:04 am A dassie in KTP must be quite a rare sighting :shock:

Those giraffe fights can be quite fierce O-/

Thank you for sharing all your great sightings and extraordinary pics ^Q^ ^Q^ \O
Thanks Lisbeth
RogerFraser wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:48 am ^Q^ ^Q^ Wow just caught up again .What a great action packed last few days .The photos are really stunning .Love the levitating cheetah shot not once but twice and the Springbok trying to do the same O/\ O:V :-? something about the Giraffes all fighting on TR's lately lol

:ty: for a great TR \O
Thanks Rodger
Alf wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 pm A dassie and badger ^Q^ ^Q^
Thanks Alf
Flutterby wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:27 pm Great sightings and pics! \O
Thanks Flutterby
Mel wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:06 am That dassie is still on my wish list. I probably wouldn't even recognize it because I cannot measure its shape against the KTP landscape lol

Honey badger as practically the last sighting is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for sharing your pix with us ^Q^
Thanks Mel, Don't worry I had to look twice as well to see if I was not seeing things =O: =O: =O:

http://prwinnan.wix.com/prwinnan-photography

Return to “Travel Tales of Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park”