Browns in Kruger October 2017

Bushcraft

Re: Browns in Kruger October 2017

Post by Bushcraft »

Dindingwe wrote:Thanks for sharing your travel report and nice pics.

I am amazed by the number of predators that you saw, especially Leopards. When I see one during a visit, I am content.
Thanks for popping in and commenting Dindingwe \O Yes, leopard is our main focus and the rest we find while looking for them ..0..

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Ratel wrote:Wow!! My teeth are hanging out just looking at your Leopard pictures. You mst have all been pretty chuffed you decided to go out for one more drive! \O :-0

If I make it back to Kruger again I will definitely be asking you where this 100m Leopard hot-spot is. ;-)

We chased bush babies around camp in Etoash NP a few years ago so I appreciate your frustration and also admire your photo! X#X

Thanks for taking the time to write this TT. Your pictures were excellent and the narration entertaining as always.
:ty:
My teeth are hanging out at your lion cub/male interaction on your TT :-0 Only ever seen that twice before after many, many KNP trips \O I can take a google earth pic of the S79 and mark the "hot spot" for you before your next trip (seen plenty leopard on this section over the years). Those lesser bush babies are super fast :O^

Thanks for your TT support Ratel X#X

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

PJL wrote:Some more great cat sightings - well done to the kids for their spotting ^Q^ ^Q^
Mine seem to zone out rather quickly these days O/

Hope your next trip won't have any illness dramas! Thanks for sharing this one with us all X#X
Thanks PJL \O The rats are keen because they are competitive \O (and I feed the competitiveness big time also =O: --00-- ) There was a stage at a certain age 6-10 where mine also zoned out, but now that they are older they seem keen again -O-

Definitely no pig flu again 0:

steamtrainfan

Post by steamtrainfan »

Only finished reading your TT now. :o0ps:

I had to keep paging back to make sure I was reading correctly.

Some truly amazing sightings and stunning photos to complement a well written tale. O\/ O\/

Still waiting for your book??????

So sorry to read about the illness that dogged you guys but your sightings were just reward for your tenacity in not giving up.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us and hope the clan are all in good health.

Faith is the bird that feels the light while the dawn is still dark. Author unknown.
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

steamtrainfan wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 am Only finished reading your TT now. :o0ps:

I had to keep paging back to make sure I was reading correctly.

Some truly amazing sightings and stunning photos to complement a well written tale. O\/ O\/

Still waiting for your book??????

So sorry to read about the illness that dogged you guys but your sightings were just reward for your tenacity in not giving up.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us and hope the clan are all in good health.
Thanks for taking the time to read our TT STF \O A book =O: Ya, that pig flu was vicious 0:

Pumbaa

Post by Pumbaa »

Bushcraft,

finally caught up and must say that I only would have during one trip your Leopard luck you always have :-0

Love also the large lion pride crossing the river and you even had cheetah luck - As already said only for ones I would love to have your cat luck X#X X#X X#X

Pity was that you all had the flu which is indeed not suitable to have whilst in Kruger :evil:

:ty: for another brilliant report full of leopards :-0 :-0 :-0 until the next one :yes:

PuMbAa

Please visit our website: www.photomaniacs.de
pooky

Post by pooky »

Hi Bushcraft.

I have read through your TT. Sorry you all got hit with a bad dose of 'flu. Thankfully you all recovered soon enough.

Inspite of that you had some awesome sightings, especially the leopards. Some were really nice and close. :-0 :-0

The many lions were also great, pity that the cubs all seem to have mange. :shock:

Traffic in the south is horrendous during holiday times. :O^

Missing Kruger this year because of another trip to Botswana. But we will be back 0/*

Thanks for sharing and for the usual laughs. =O:

Satara 30 Sept - 7 Oct

Botswana June/July 2018
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Pumbaa wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:55 pm Bushcraft,

finally caught up and must say that I only would have during one trip your Leopard luck you always have :-0

Love also the large lion pride crossing the river and you even had cheetah luck - As already said only for ones I would love to have your cat luck X#X X#X X#X

Pity was that you all had the flu which is indeed not suitable to have whilst in Kruger :evil:

:ty: for another brilliant report full of leopards :-0 :-0 :-0 until the next one :yes:
Thanks Pumbaa X#X and welcome back \O

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

pooky wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 pm Hi Bushcraft.

I have read through your TT. Sorry you all got hit with a bad dose of 'flu. Thankfully you all recovered soon enough.

Inspite of that you had some awesome sightings, especially the leopards. Some were really nice and close. :-0 :-0

The many lions were also great, pity that the cubs all seem to have mange. :shock:

Traffic in the south is horrendous during holiday times. :O^

Missing Kruger this year because of another trip to Botswana. But we will be back 0/*

Thanks for sharing and for the usual laughs. =O:
Howzit pooky 0/* Thanks for checking this out X#X

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”