The Flutterlings of Africa

Flutterby

Re: The Flutterlings of Africa

Post by Flutterby »

On the H4-1, about 18kms from Lower Sabie. ;-)

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

A real beauty ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
nan

Post by nan »

wow what a nice spotted one O/\ O/\ O/\
^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel »

Finally managing to play ketchup here... And if I thought that we were unlucky with our car, well, I shall think again!
At least it wasn't a matter of life and death :shock: Glad, the three of you got away physically unscarred. 0/0

It's really amazing to see how the Brat has grown up. I never met him but from your posts on the forum, we could
well watch his development from boy to child. Incredible! And he's even able to do the driving now ^Q^

Your trip might not have been packed like others' on this forum O** but I think you still got nice stuff to see with
the camp crowd throwing in on top of it. And I'd rather go without lions for three days than without cheetahs lol

And you even got your leopard :-0 Wonderful sighting too O:V

Btw, did your dad get up at 1.30 am the next night to be ready for gate opening sharp? =O: =O: =O:

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Wonderful and well-deserved sighting on the highway there, Flutts! ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

And ja, the pictures are terrible! =O:

She looks a bit pregnant maybe, or just full? But if it's the mother of the cubs... :-?

Maybe we should have our Communist day AW meet at Lower Sabie next year? ..0..

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Pumbaa

Post by Pumbaa »

Awesome Leopard shots, Flutterby,

and it is always the same also with us - When a leopard is coming across the hands begin to shake ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

PuMbAa

Please visit our website: www.photomaniacs.de
All-Nature

Post by All-Nature »

Oh Wow perfect shots of one magnificent healthy looking beauty!! ^Q^ ^Q^ O/\

“Adopt the pace of Nature Her secret is patience”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Lisbeth wrote:A real beauty ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^
She was indeed. :yes:
nan wrote:wow what a nice spotted one O/\ O/\ O/\
^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^
Always special to find spots. :yes:
Mel wrote:Finally managing to play ketchup here... And if I thought that we were unlucky with our car, well, I shall think again!
At least it wasn't a matter of life and death :shock: Glad, the three of you got away physically unscarred. 0/0

It's really amazing to see how the Brat has grown up. I never met him but from your posts on the forum, we could
well watch his development from boy to child. Incredible! And he's even able to do the driving now ^Q^

Your trip might not have been packed like others' on this forum O** but I think you still got nice stuff to see with
the camp crowd throwing in on top of it. And I'd rather go without lions for three days than without cheetahs lol

And you even got your leopard :-0 Wonderful sighting too O:V

Btw, did your dad get up at 1.30 am the next night to be ready for gate opening sharp? =O: =O: =O:
Nice to have you on board Mel. 0/* Yes, glad our trip down ended well! :yes: The Brat certainly has grown up...not a child anymore. :no: We did battle with sightings but we still saw everything, so still a great trip! :yes: And, you're right cheetah are better than lions, but it's still nice to see them occasionally. ;-) Thankfully, my dad didn't get up at 1.30 but at the same time as us actually! lol

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Richprins wrote:Wonderful and well-deserved sighting on the highway there, Flutts! ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

And ja, the pictures are terrible! =O:

She looks a bit pregnant maybe, or just full? But if it's the mother of the cubs... :-?

Maybe we should have our Communist day AW meet at Lower Sabie next year? ..0..
Thanks RP. This wasn't the mother of the cubs...that leopard was on the S65. ;-) Lower Sabie is the perfect camp for a meet...if you have the riverside bungalows...the cheap accommodation wouldn't work for a get-together. :no:
Pumbaa wrote:Awesome Leopard shots, Flutterby,

and it is always the same also with us - When a leopard is coming across the hands begin to shake ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^
:ty: Pumbaa. My hands always shake when we have an unexpected good sighting! lol :O^
All-Nature wrote:Oh Wow perfect shots of one magnificent healthy looking beauty!! ^Q^ ^Q^ O/\
Thanks AN, she was beautiful all right! :yes: \O

PJL

Post by PJL »

Fantastic leopard sighting ^Q^ ^Q^ O\/ O\/
Flutterby wrote:Unfortunately, I was so excited that I was shaking, so the pics are a bit blurred!
Yep I know all about that 0*\ =O: =O: \O

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”