A Short, unexpected KNP visit

BluTuna

Re: A Short, unexpected KNP visit

Post by BluTuna »

Flutterby wrote:Ya, a week would be too long - we normally only go up to Pilanesberg for the day, although I wouldn't mind staying overnight occasionally. ;-)
The last time I was in that vicinity was about 2 years ago when we had a famdamily exodus (total 11 persons including visiting UK rellies and various hangers-on) to the Sun City Holiday Club. The only good thing about Sun City is that Pilanesberg is next door.

Hunting cannot be considered a sport as all contestants in a sport should know they are playing the game!
BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

Richprins wrote:Very good, BT!
Ooooh, more praise from the resident Buffoon....er....Baboon , what did I do to deserve this?
Richprins wrote:Well-identified there regarding the rhino! \O
Yeah, it was easy, pointy lip = black Rhino!
Richprins wrote:Those agamas love running around the tree...sort of "if I can't see you, you can't see me!" -O
I think you are getting confused with the Bug-Blatter Beast of Traal - no, wait, that was "If you can't see it, it can't see you" :-)
Richprins wrote:Thanks for the camera advice! Mine just says Auto...or more normally the "shaky hands" setting"! O\/
The advice was meant for those who wish to improve their photography, not for iPhone picture snappers. ^0^
Richprins wrote:I'm sure you could have stretched this report out more! Now I have to get back to mine! =O:
Damn, I didn't think of that 0*\ 0*\ 0*\

Hunting cannot be considered a sport as all contestants in a sport should know they are playing the game!
BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

steamtrainfan wrote:Thanks so much for all the info BT. We will certainly practice what you preach.
I wasn't preaching - I leave that to others :twisted:
Last edited by BluTuna on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

Amoli wrote:What a great trip you had, and super sightings.
Love your blackie... ^Q^ ^Q^

BluTuna wrote:[
If you want to take birds in flight, you need to practice panning which can be difficult to master.

I seemed to have done a better job just when I got my camera.... nowadays I really battle to them unblurred.. -O -O
Thanks Amoli, keep practicing the panning, it will get better.

BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

Pumbaa wrote:Thanks so much for a wonderful report, BluTuna ^Q^

Love your giant kingfisher lady, the rhinos and the insects in your last posts - Really amazing pictures O\/
It's a pleasure Pumbaa, thanks for taking the time to read it and comment.

BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

JustN@ture wrote:
BluTuna wrote:It was nice of the Agama to pose for me - I only had to chase him half way around the tree!

=O: =O: =O: only half way round the tree... that's a bargain BT, they usually either keep going around, up the tree or run away for me 0*\
They can be frustrating, that's what usually happens to me!

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

You read too many books too! :shock:

But a good choice there! X#X

Me not do cameraphone! O/

much....

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

Next Travel Tale - BluTuna goes West

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”