poor service at phalaborwa gate reception

Information and Discussions on Management Issues of Concern in Kruger
Alf

poor service at phalaborwa gate reception

Post by Alf »

We entered phalaborwa gate on 26 december at 9:30am. Must say well done to sanparks as my vehicle were searched even before we got to reception.

At that time the gate quota has reached its limit and a few cars were asked to turn around.

Now there were only 2 staff on duty at reception. The guy were very helpful and nice but the lady were poor. She were sitting back with arms folded having a huge conversation with 3 visitors. After waiting for about 10 minutes she eventually got up and dissapeared. It looked as if she is on holiday. The queue were standing outside the door by then.

And then after returning had a long conversation with the other staff member before helping the next person.

For me she should not be working at reception. Very slow and poor service phalaborwa gate

Next trip to the bush??

Let me think......................
Richprins
Committee Member

Re: poor service at phalaborwa gate reception

Post by Richprins »

Ja, Alf!

Never had a problem there, but normally 3 or more working! Strange only two on such a busy day! :evil:

It is really disappointing..one of the better gates!

Sprocky is an expert! :yes:

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
RobertT

Post by RobertT »

We had 1 working at Crocodile bridge gate on 26th at 8am in the morning. 0*\ 0*\

Alf

Post by Alf »

Hi RobertT,

That is so sad. Makes you wonder. Its peak season how can there only be 1 or 2?.

But what was weird is that at the mesh gate 4 persons were stopping the cars, searching them and obviously showing the day visitors away. I think 4 were too much

Next trip to the bush??

Let me think......................

Return to “General Management Issues - Kruger”