Lense Mould

Discuss the technical side of photography
Sprocky

Re: Lense Mould

Post by Sprocky »

That vibrate cleaning function works wonders, I have it on my camera as well. \O

Peter Betts

Post by Peter Betts »

PRWIN wrote:Image Ish looking at you’re equipment mine come from the Voortrekkers archives :D :D
You make me sound like a millionaire :shock: ..The little lens I paid for out of 5 years of Shutterstock payments and bought it from B&H USA..I traded the 1 in the picture as I said and got the Version II with putting ina bit more from Stock pic sales..Then my beloved Dad passed away in 2005 @ 91 and he was instrumental in getting me started in Kruger passion at 3 months old in 1951. I inherited exactly the amount for the 200-400 half price at B&H compared to S City shops and i figured what better way to remember him everytime I press the shutter..I sold it at R20K profit and the guy buying it saved a further R20K on a new one here in RSA so we were all happy but in order to make up the difference for the 500 I had to sell everything like tripods, camera bags, Zeiss Binos the works but now I have a huge gap between the 70-200 plus 1.4 convertor = 280mm and 500 mm an area I often shoot in thats why I needa 300 oranother 200-400 and I have no idea where the money will ever come from :shock:

PRWIN

Post by PRWIN »

Peter you have my dream equipments :mrgreen: :mrgreen: or thinking of Canon 1DSMK111 and the lenses only time will tell :shock: :shock:

Return to “Technical Photography Discussion Forum”